Saturday, May 9, 2020

Battling with Patience


When I was 19years old, I was applauded for my unwavering patience. That time I always looked beyond people. My motto was if I show love and compassion, their actions will eventually follow. For years I endured a battered relationship thinking that showing God’s love would lead people to treat us better. I was wrong. I lost myself in the process of trying to change someone’s heart. The experience made me lose my own patience, I began to be pissed off easily. As I go through with life, I discovered new ways to tame my temper but there is no better way other than allowing God to enter our hearts again and heal the part that was lost.

“I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.” Ezekiel 36:26

God can remove your defective heart and replace it with grace, truth, love, hope and faith. The beginning of purpose and your destiny begins after a heart transplant. The spirit of God not only has that ability but the commitment to replace the old heart with a new heart. A heart full of joy, peace, mercy and love that will do nothing less but change the world. ~Anonymous

Sometimes it’s difficult to hand over our hearts to our creator, and we wonder where do we start? It’s not an overnight process, it takes time. God can hear you clearly even though you don’t know what to say. I encourage you to take it one day at a time. We can do this!

I am praying with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment